Walk to the Victoria Falls from, this is a Grand Old 5 Star Hotel, with the colonial error feel to it.
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. 20 minutes drive from the Victoria Falls airport.
A total of 161 rooms
• 94 Standard rooms
• 51 Deluxe rooms
• 4 Junior suites
• 5 Honeymoon suites
• 6 Executive suites
• 1 Royal suite
All rooms are air-conditioned.
INCENTIVE CONFERENCE VENUES:
• Pullman Suite (maximum 40 delegates)
• Centenary Room (maximum 18 delegates)
RESTAURANT AND BARS:
Delightful setting for light meals throughout the day. Traditional afternoon tea is served daily, with spectacular views of the Victoria Falls bridge and spray from the Falls below.
Enjoy dinner and live music in the elegant Edwardian Livingstone Room, with classic a la carte and table d’hôte menus.
Dining at Jungle Junction offers an unforgettable experience with a fusion of the flavours of Africa, and is the ideal venue for incentive groups.
Enjoy the hotel’s signature cocktails or a gin and tonic at Stanley’s Bar whilst listening to the roar of the mighty Falls. ACBR
• Edwardian swimming pool
• Bulawayo Room residents lounge
• Palm lounge
• Stables Lounge
• All weather tennis court
• Nature Walks
• Casino within walking distance
• Chapel with services every Sunday
• Digital Satellite television
• Complimentary early morning tea
• Hair dryer
• Personal in-room safety deposit box
• Direct dial telephone
• Twice daily housekeeping service
• Guest Relations desk
• 24 hour concierge
• 24 hour room service
• Airport transfer by arrangement
• Gift shop in the lobby
• Express and same day laundry and dry cleaning
• Valet service
• Over 50 activities to do in Victoria Falls
• 18 hole golf course
1 July – 30 November 2016
Standard Room – US$ 455
De Luxe Central – US$ 499
Deluxe Stable Wing – US$ 702
Suites – US$ 996
Executive – US$ 1 300
Royal Presidential – US$ 2 150
rates are quoted per room per night including BreakfastEnquire Now