On the banks of the Zambezi close to the Botswana border, enjoy superb fishing, birding and game viewing at this informal safari camp
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge offers exclusive accommodation for only 18 guests in 8 individual thatch lodges with en-suite facilities.Each lodge is uniquely decorated and beautifully positioned with spacious verandas
opening onto sweeping views of the Zambezi River. Imbabala has one family lodge, (Sleeps 4), four double and three twin-bedded lodges. All doubles can be converted to twins on request and vice versa.
Experienced guides are on hand for all activities. These centre around tracking game on morning, afternoon and night game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles on the Imbabala Private Concession Area. Exploring the Zambezi River by boat affords guests an exclusive river experience. Bird-watching is exceptional, as birdlife is prolific and varied, ranging from water birds to shy forest dwellers.Walking Safaris and fishing excursions for the renowned Tiger Fish, are available by prior arrangement. For guests spending a longer time with us at Imbabala, day trips to Victoria Falls and the Chobe National Park are available; additional charges are applicable for all non-scheduled activities.
FACTS & FACILITIES
• The main Lodge is a charming thatched structure, consisting of a lounge, dining room and bar area. This offers fantastic views of both the river and a nearby waterhole, which attracts game throughout the year.
• A swimming pool and al fresco eating area nestle under classic riverine trees.
• Mouth-watering meals are served either outside under the stars or in the open-fronted dining room.
• There are no fences to prevent animal movement, so expect to see game and wonderful birdlife along the river bank as well as in and around the Lodge.
• Your stay at Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge is inclusive of accommodation, three meals, drinks on all activities, scheduled land and water game-viewing activities, and laundry.
• Transfers, drinks, gratuities, curios and all items of a personal nature are not included.
• Children over the age of 7 are most welcome at Imbabala. Children under the age of 7 on request only.
Children should be under supervision of their parents or a guardian at all times. Children aged 7-12 years will be charged 50% of the adults sharing rate.
• 220 Volt mains electricity is available.
• Due to its remote location, credit cards are not accepted at Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge.
Fully Inclusive US$ 347 pppn sharing & US$521pppn Single